540 Built for the demands of Marine use
650 HP on pump gas
The big block 540 Marine engine starts with a Dart Big M block that we fully machine on our Rottler cnc machine, diamond hone, paint, pressure test. We then fill it up with all new parts.
• Eagle 4340 forged crankshaft
• Eagle 4340 forged h beam rods
• SRP Small dome profile pistons
• Mahle file fit rings
• Clevite H series bearings
• Erson hydraulic roller cam and lifters
• Double row billet timing set
• Aluminum timing cover
• Billet pointer
• SFI approved balancer
• 168 tooth sfi flexplate
• Melling oil pump
• Moroso oil pan and pickup
• Felpro gaskets
• 320 cc Aluminum heads with severe duty stainless Intake valves, Inconel Exhaust valves, heavy duty springs, locks, retainers, rocker studs, guide plates.
• .080 wall hardened pushrods
• Aluminum roller rocker arms
• Polished aluminum logo valve covers
• Professional products intake
This engine is fully machined, balanced, assembled, and dyno tested.
You can make your engine complete with any of these options or upgrades.
Quick fuel Q-850 carb 660.00
Holley 1050 Dominator 825.00
Quick fuel 1050 Dominator 950.00
HEI style billet distributor with wires 200.00
MSD billet distributor with wires 340.00
Callies compstar crank and rods 500.00
Dart aluminum block 3200.00
CNC ported chambers 395.00
CNC ported Dart heads 995.00